Protect Your Business
One of the most difficult challenges facing today's businesses is ensuring that their data and IT infrastructure is secure from attack, backed up for future reference and able to recover from a significant event.
Addressing New Security Risks
Managing enterprise risk, security, and compliance is the clear stand-out leader driving ICT strategy within the enterprise.
IT departments have to consider threats and issues from multiple quarters:
- Malicious attacks from public interfaces such as the Internet
- Viruses, Worms, Trojans and many other viruses
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and even Bring Your Own Applications causing complexity
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning
Security threats are getting more sophisticated and harder to detect; the volume of threats is growing exponentially; new technology in the shape of "bring your own device" (BYOD), mobile apps, and social media is bringing new challenges into the workplace; and there's a lack of resources and skills to deal with these problems. There is growing demand for managed security services from enterprises that need to augment in-house skills.
CORETX understands these threats and has a range of solutions which can help:
- Professional Services and consultancy to plan effectively. Learn more
- Managed Service delivery, full or partial outsourcing of security policies. Learn more
- Network/Data Security, specifically targeted at your LAN/WAN and enterprise network. Learn more
- DDoS Protection to protect critical systems from Internet based Denial of Service attacks. Learn more
- Backup/Disaster Recovery for regular protection of your critical business data. Learn more
- Business Continuity planning, testing and execution in the worst case scenarios. Learn more