Leased Lines are a fundamental business requirement to deliver a great many different services and solutions.
For many businesses one of the main drivers to deploy Leased Lines is that they deliver a secure, high-speed connection that is dedicated for solely their own use, meaning that problems around contention, shared network performance and security, are no longer an issue.
Leased lines are considered something of a commodity service in the current market place, however, this is not to think that all Leased Line provisions are the same. One of the key factors to consider is that bandwidth requirements are increasing by 60% each and every year, businesses with 10Mbs connections now need 100Mb, 100Mb customers are looking at 1Gb and so on, meaning that many companies are looking at moving to 10Gbps connectivity and even beyond, provided the commercial model is right. Therefore it is critical that you select a partner that is capable of offering service that meets today's requirement, with the ability to scale with your demand.
- Dedicated bandwidth connections from 2Mb to 40Gb+
- Reduced installation times from 4-6 weeks, down to a single day
- High quality, high bandwidth with unlimited usage
- Connect LAN and WAN into a single network
- Local, National and International access
- Point to Multipoint configurations available in all core sites
- Select from the whole of the market
CORETX has wholesale arrangements in place with all of the major Metro, National, International Leased Line providers, we are able to deliver the best solution in any given scenario, whether this be based on bandwidth, latency, time to deliver new links or simply the most cost effective offering.
We have developed our own quotation tool, which queries all of the major network suppliers for available options in a matter of seconds. This means you no longer have to make multiple calls to multiple suppliers to get quotes, compare pricing and negotiate the best deal, we can find this out for you with a single query, leaving you to focus on your business.
We are not tied to any specific vendor or partner which means that CORETX has access to the whole of the market in order to search for the right location to suit your needs, providing you with a single point of contact. What's more, we use our knowledge and expertise to get you the best technical solution and the most competitive commercial offer.
Why Choose Leased Lines?
Leased Lines are typically required for two main reasons:
- To connect two or more business locations together, perhaps for the purpose of sharing the corporate LAN, or providing secure, high speed data transfer between two key sites.
- And/or to provide a direct connection to a chosen Internet service provider, many companies opt for this service because it provides dedicated, high-speed data transfer and can be extremely cost effective.
A Leased Line provides businesses with a consistent and reliable connection, they offer substantially more capacity than traditional broadband circuits, without the contention issues associated with many consumer grade solutions. If you're looking for quality and capacity connections ranging from 10Mbps to 10Gbps, then this is the ideal solution.
- Speeds from 10Mbps to 40Gbps
- Secure and private connection
- Single and dual resilient circuits
- Fixed monthly fees, data rate burst capability
- 1:1 contention ratio, no contention on your connection
- 99.9% SLA and 100% with dual connection
- 24×7×365 support
- Multiple IP addresses available
- ADSL or ISDN failover backup option
Leveraging our Network
CORETX can offer a range of unique solutions leveraging our own network footprint, by deploying private fibre optic network connections, (typically dark fibre), connecting to the nearest PoP on the network. We commission our fibre deployment in some regions, or use existing using a third party carriers to link a business premise to the PoP.
Once a circuit is terminated on the CORETX network customers receive high levels of performance underpinned by a network 100% owned and operated by us. By terminating directly on our network, customers can extend all services directly to the business premises, interconnecting with data centre locations, connecting with service providers across the network and peering with a huge number of carriers and providers. In this way CORETX is able to provide 10Gbps and 40Gbps leased lines in core locations at market leading rates.