Key areas of Responsibilities:
- To manage team performance, including conducting Staff one to ones and appraisals, identifying training requirements as required.
- Objective and KPI management.
- Ensure that all Customer Incidents and requests are owned through to completion and are recorded and managed in adherence to CORETX processes, policies and standards.
- Major Incident Management including all customer communication, activities and escalations.
- Provide management and trending information and reporting on incidents and requests, proactively identifying recurring issues and Problem areas to the Service Manager.
- Representing CORETX at Change boards, acting as a change approver and determining the impact of Customer led changes on the Service Desk. Proactively manage and communicate CORETX led Changes and associated risks to our customers, seeking appropriate customer approval when required.
- Manage resource levels within the teams including the management of Staff Rotas, holidays and other absence.
- Keep the team up to date on new procedures/software/customer changes.
- Provide training workshops and arrange training materials.
- Technical escalation point for the team.
- Functional escalation point for customers.
- Responding to customer escalations and complaints, escalating further where unable to resolve.
- Anything as reasonably requested.
- Understand and use appropriate methods, tools and applications.
- Demonstrate an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Take the initiative in identifying and negotiating appropriate personal development opportunities.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Contribute fully to overall team performance.
- Plan, schedule and monitor own work (and that of others where applicable) competently within limited deadlines and according to relevant legislation and procedures.
- Absorb and apply technical information.
- Work to required standards.
- Appreciate the wider field of information systems, and how own role relates to other roles and to the business of the employer or client.
Qualifications and Experience:
- ITIL V3.0 Foundation (Essential).
- Ideally3 yrs. Service Desk Experience.
- Previous Team Leader experience desirable.
- MCP/MCSE or equivalent industry experience.
To apply for this position, please send us an email.