- To receive, log, prioritise, allocate and resolve Service Desk/Remote Managed Service alerts/calls by or support request from internal and external customers
- To resolve all calls escalated from 1st and 2nd line teams
- To handle and process all calls in line with the defined Service Level Agreements, and current Customer Service procedure.
- To effectively utilise all Service Desk/Remote Management tools, reference materials, the internet, and other resources including other Customer Service’s staff (in-house or on-site) to aid problem research & resolution.
- To liaise with software & hardware vendors, our service partners and third party companies to obtain product information, resolve technical issues, or request service from them relating to logged calls.
- Keep end user and customer advised as to progress of their call and the appropriate action that will be taken to resolve their issue.
- Cover all working shifts required to provide cover the working day as required by Service Desk & Managed Services Team leader.
- To keep all customer documentation up to date and keep the Service Desk informed of any changes
- To pro-actively communicate issues to the customer and the Service Desk
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rota
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- You must have excellent customer service skills
- Adhere to change control procedures
- Advanced problem analysis skills
- Patch and update software at customer sites as directed by the support team leader
- We need you to be adaptable so as to take on additional shifts or change your shift to meet the needs of the department
- Have the ability to interact with broader 365IT team and on site customer IT team
- Plan and organize calls allocated to yourself
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to cope with stress and to be tolerant to what can be a busy department
- Be willing to take part in a 24/7 on-call rota
- Ability to provide input into customer reporting
- Use internal video training material to improve skill set
- Meet personal development objectives set and defined by the support team leader or the Service Desk Manager.
- Be prepared to study to take certification exams
- Good Microsoft RDS/TS and Citrix XenApp skills
- Strong troubleshooting of Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2016
- Strong AD and group policy skills
- Strong VMware 5.0 and upwards skills
- Good troubleshooting for backup exec, Veeam, etc
- HP Servers and SAN management
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 and upwards skills
- Office 365 troubleshooting and administration
- Cisco networking
- SCCM 2012 troubleshooting and administration
- HP networking
- SonicWall Firewalls
- Microsoft Hyper-V
To apply for this position, please send us an email.